PRIVACY STATEMENT RELATING TO THE WEBSITE OF PROFI-HR AND ITS USERS AS OF FEBRUARY 5 2016
- The Statement sets out the rules, the manner of collecting, processing and use of personal data
by the Work Agency Profi-HR Bartosz Loch (hereinafter Profi-HR).
- The access to the company’s website www.profi-hr.com and its use are the subject to the
conditions given below and to all applicable laws. Please, do not distribute, modify or change
the content of the site without the written permission of Profi-HR.
- You will have a free access to our website, without the need to provide personal data. Should you decide to voluntarily supply it (providing the statement of the consent for processing the data) Profi-HR will protect it and will administer it in compliance with the rules of generally applicable laws regarding processing of personal data, in accordance with content of art.7 paragraph 4 of the Act of 29, August 1997 regarding Data protection. (J.T Dz. U. F 2002., No. 101, item 926, as amended. D.)
- The Statement of one’s will which is mentioned in paragraph 3, may also include future data processing (chapter 3, art. 23.sect. 2 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data).
- The data of the users of the website www.profi-hr.com are processed by Work Agency Profi-HR Bartosz Loch Agency Certification No: 13334, Tax Identification Number: PL7491981487
- When using services offered by Profi-HR, the user or customer may be asked to provide some data (including his/her personal data) by filling out a form or in a different way.
- Profi-HR only requires data that is necessary for the proper operation of the service and performance. Failure to provide data can lead to blocking the actions required for the service.
- We collect and process the information in order to:
- keep contractual relations with your company for the purpose of providing services in the field of employment and informing you about our products and services
- to be able to contact you and correspond with you
- direct or defend any legal claims and actions and act in accordance with the decisions issued by the court and with other legal obligations and normative requirements, as well as in other legally permitted manner.
- Any given, but not required by Profi-HR information, transfers or materials are not treated by Profi-HR as confidential or non-proprietary. By submitting them, you agree that Profi-HR or any affiliate may use this data for any purpose, including reproduction, transmission, publication, radio broadcast or mailing. Also, please do not send any material that is unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or profane as well as any material that could constitute or encourage behaviour which is considered criminal offence or a violation of law.
- Ordering and using the services offered by Profi-HR through www.profi-hr.com may be required to provide your full mailing address and contact details which are necessary during the implementation of the service.
- The data provided by the user or the customer will be used only for the purpose of filling the order, subject to the points 12c and 17.
- Unsolicited messages can be referred to as messages containing information relating directly to the site and the services of Profi-HR as well as to non-commercial letters (e.g. greetings, personal comments etc.).
- The number of unsolicited messages is limited by volume and sent occasionally.
THE SECURITY OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA:
- The collection of personal data is stored in a separate database, on a separate storage medium and in a special security zone, ensuring an adequate level of protection.
- The access to the database is only provided to authorized persons who handle its administration. These persons are required to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Profi-HR has the right to use non-personal information for creating tracking demographic data reports of the users as well as the use of the page. These reports may be transferred to other parties. Tracking information contained in the reports is not related to the identity of the users or their personal data.
- Despite our effort to ensure the highest level of the data security, it is impossible to guarantee one hundred percent of protection. If you wish to have certain personal data to be specially protected, we recommend that you do not send them via the Internet.
INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
- This site may automatically collect certain non-identifiable information from its users including Internet Protocol addresses (IP), IP addresses of service providers, IPSs, web address of the page that redirected you to our page, information about visited sections of the page and its tabs, as well as viewed and downloaded materials. Non-identifiable information is used to administer and to improve the page and the system. Your non-identifiable information may be disclosed to other parties and permanently archived for future use.
- This website uses “cookies” technology – the program that will recognize your future entries to the site provided that you use the same computer. “Cookies” facilitate the use of the site. Information obtained through the files is used to recognize the user who visit the site again, to recall the activities of the user for the purpose of meeting his/her needs, to offer personalized content and the information which is useful for the visitor or to automatically load on-line forms for the user’s convenience in order to increase user’s satisfaction
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- Profi-HR makes no warranties or statements as to the accuracy or completeness of this site nor to the content of any site or sites linked to it. Profi-HR is not responsible for any direct, incidental, consequential, or indirect damages caused by the penalty as a result of an access to the content of this website or the use of this site or any other sites linked to it.
- Advertisements that appear on the Profi-HR website may also include “cookies” and other technologies. They can be placed by advertising agencies of the third parties, hence Profi-HR has no control over, nor can be held responsible for “cookies” and other technologies used in these advertisements or for use and disclosure of information obtained by using “cookies” in these ads.
CHANGE OF PERSONAL DATA – THE RIGHTS OF THE PERSONS INVOLVED
- Providing personal data is always voluntary. Each user and client has the following rights:
- the right to obtain information and to make inquiries and complaints (the answer will be provided within 14 days and submitted to you in writing or electronically).
- the right to issue an objection, request for removal or blocking of the data (such a request is binding and in compliance with the law if there is no legal basis for the further use of the data. If the user is entitled to delete his/her personal data but the task will be impossible without taking extraordinary measures, personal data will be locked and secured before further use).
- the right to modify and correct data (data that is saved automatically cannot be changed or deleted. If the data of the user is incomplete or inaccurate, the user has a right to request that their data is corrected).